- 100 units minimum.
- Well-located urban or suburban properties in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic or Midwest regions of the United States.
- Class A or B assets.
- Will consider value-add properties, which may benefit from capital improvements or repositioning.
- Properties constructed or renovated/converted from 1985 to present.
- Garden style, mid-rise or high-rise properties.
- Will consider land for new development and buildings for conversion to multifamily apartments.
- All cash basis or may assume debt.
- Expedited due diligence and closing capability.